Monday, January 22, 2007

Picking Brains With...Me; Brains Are Tasty

Well, Jungsonn started a series of "interviews with hackers, admins, programmers and other people from the security field. They are given a set of questions to answer." entitled "Picking Brains With..." today, and it seems like I've been his first target, so if anyone is interested, you can find if here: http://www.jungsonnstudios.com/blog/?i=76&bin=1001100

And while I obviously don't find it all that interesting reading things I wrote about myself, I'm definately quite eager to see who else he convinces to answer his questions, and their responses.

Oh, and like I said; I'd really like to hear from anyone who wants to be a "hacker". I really want to know why you want to be a "hacker". What's so special about the word hacker that lures you?

No comments: